There are five different types of ownership changes involving a reallocation of shares, a change of entity type (or both).
- If the agency will have a transfer of 30 or more percent of its shares, with no new shareholders, please use Form 651.
- If the agency will have a transfer of 30 percent of its shares with new shareholders, please use Form 652.
- If the agency will be changing its entity type with no new owners, please use Form 653.
- If the agency will be purchasing an existing ARC agency to add as a branch, please use Form 654.
- If the agency will be changing its ownership and entity type, please use Form 655.
Access these forms here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Center at +1 703.816.8003 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be more than happy to walk you through the process.