Don't like the order of the tools in the My ARC Toolbox or is it cluttered with tools you don't use?
The My ARC Edit Tool List feature gives you the ability to customize your tool listing. To customize your tools list, at the My ARC Toolbox:
- Click the Edit link located in the upper right-hand corner of Tool box.
- Once selected, the Edit List screen displays.
- Remove a tool from the user's Tools box and "hide" it in the Other Available Tools box by selecting the tool and then clicking the Remove button.
- Place a tool back in the user's Tools box by selecting the tool and then clicking the Add button.
- Change the order of tools in the Tools box by selecting a tool in the Other Available Tools box and then clicking on the Move Up button or Move Down button.
- Click the Save button to save any changes and return to the screen from which the Edit List screen was accessed.
- Click the Cancel button to cancel any edits and return to the screen from which the Edit List screen was accessed
Note: When a tool is selected, a description of the tool displays in the Tool Description textbox.