Adding the ARC Accredited Agency logo to your website, business cards, stationery and other business-essential documents is a great way to show off your accreditation status, and you should–you earned it! By proudly displaying the ARC Accredited Agency logo, you're demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business. This stamp of approval is an effective marketing tool, quickly spotlighting your professional affiliation, enhancing your business image and helping to set you apart from the competition.
To that end, the following images are available for the exclusive use of ARC accredited agencies.
To download an image, simply right-click on the image you want, then select "Save Image As" from the menu. The following images are available for the exclusive use of ARC accredited agencies. Downloading and using a logo found below indicates your agreement and acceptance of ARC's Logo Usage Policy.
ARC Accredited Agency Logo Usage Policy
By downloading, installing or using the ARC Accredited Agency logo, you agree to adhere to ARC's Logo Usage Policy.
Who Can Use the ARC Accredited Agency Logo?
The ARC Accredited Agency logo is the property of the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and is protected by state and federal laws. However, ARC grants all ARC accredited airline ticketing agencies in good standing and whose operating business name is identified as an ARC Home Office Location or a Branch Location limited rights to use the logo.
- The logo may be used for stationery, business cards, advertising and member websites to indicate the agency is an ARC accredited airline ticketing location.
- ARC accredited airline ticketing agencies may pass on the right to use the ARC Accredited Agency logo to any wholly owned subsidiary that the agency operates in as a separate ARC Home Office Location or Branch. ARC accredited airline ticketing agencies may not pass on the right to use the ARC Accredited logo to any other entity.
- ARC Verified Travel Consultants (VTC) may not use the ARC Accredited Agency logo.
- To maintain quality control over the appearance of the ARC Accredited Agency logo, please follow ARC's logo style guide.
- The ARC Accredited Agency logo may not be used to suggest an endorsement by ARC and must be displayed only in conjunction with your own business name so as not to mislead anyone into believing that the material on which the logo appears comes from ARC.
Termination of Use
Upon the termination of your agency's accreditation, you must stop using of the logo and remove it from all materials, products and services, regardless of whether such materials, products and services are preprinted or pre-existing at that time.
In the event of misuse of the Accredited Agency logo, ARC will take the necessary steps to stop the misuse and hold the responsible party accountable for the consequences.