ARC Memo Manager provides an easy way for ARC participating travel professionals and carriers to electronically process and settle memos. This application allows processing of both debit and credit memos, two-way communication, and electronic payments. Data is housed in a secure central repository and remains available for review within ARC Memo Manager for 39 months.
The newest version of Memo Manager, MM3, is currently accessible through My ARC. It has a brand new look and feel and is the fastest version of Memo Manager to date.
Pricing and Ordering: Memo Manager is part of the core set of products included in the cost of participation for fully-accredited travel agencies and CTDs. If you are an ARC participant, register now.
- Accept or dispute memos online
- Attach and share supporting documentation
- Settle memos via IAR sales report
- Correspond with carriers and GDSs in real time online
- Eliminates the need to manually enter memo data into IAR
- Provides immediate access to the status of a memo
- Reduces processing time and costs
- Provides easy access to data for analysis
- Simplifies communication
What type of memos will I receive in Memo Manager?
Is there an additional cost?
How can I pay for memos via ARC Memo Manager?
How are transactions from ARC Memo Manager handled in IAR?
Will memos be automatically collected by ARC without consent of the travel professional?
Can I pay by credit card through ARC Memo Manager?
What is a TRS memo?
Memos that have the TRS checkbox selected have been sent to the ARC Ticket Resolution Service department for collection. These are memos that are breaches of the ARA either as an unreported sale or an improperly reported sale and can be sent by the carrier to ARC's Ticket Resolution Service for collection. TRS handles memos for the following reasons:
- Unreported sales
- Chargeback - Expired card
- Chargeback - Invalid credit card number
- Chargeback - Invalid/no auth approval code
- Chargeback - Unauthorized charge
- Chargeback - Fraud/Unauthorized charge
- Flown and refunded (duplicate usage)