In a hypercompetitive financial arena where premium information is absolutely critical, the ARC Airline Performance Report is one of the few tools you can't afford to be without. It provides analysts with the airline industry's most accurate weekly revenue and ticket transaction statistics. This easily manipulated spreadsheet is segmented by region (international/domestic), channel (traditional/online agencies, including leisure and corporate), and provides a focus on the major U.S. domestic airlines.
To discuss ordering the Airline Performance Report or if you have questions, please contact:
Data Sales Director
- Sales data for more than 180 airlines, from over 16,000 US travel agency points of sale (including corporate and online agencies)
- Database accounts for more than 55% of airline tickets sold in the US
- Data is available less than two weeks after sale is made
- Distributed via secure e-mail directly to your inbox
- Standard report template includes definitions of all included data elements
- Explanations of data being provided in each table/module
- Data is available months ahead of DOT-based sources, allowing you to more quickly identify and respond to trends.
- Point-of-sale information provides an additional dimension of passenger behavior not available from DOT-based sources.
- Yearly subscriptions consist of weekly fulfillments, giving you the data you need, when you need it.